Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Red Sox

You know you're near Boston when one of the first things a coworker asks you is 'Do you follow the Red Sox or Patriots?' Of course, I didn't realize the New England Patriots were in this part of New England...so my answer is 'No.' :)  Obviously I'm trying to brush up on a couple sports things to prepare myself for these common sports conversations.

Sunday night while watching tv a commercial came on with John Krasinski and Alec Baldwin. I instantly perked up because I love those guys, especially Mr. Baldwin. Basically this commercial cemented in my mind that I love Boston. The Red Sox were playing the Yankees this past weekend, and now I know that every time this happens, I need to be on the look out for these (apparently there are quite a few like this)!



Dave and I wanted to get in the spirit of the Red Sox, so we did what anyone would do.

Note: This a terrible pic, blurry, my eyes closed, but the ice cream was tasty.


Oh and before you think I'm completely daft when it comes to Boston sports, I would like to note that when the Red Sox won the World Series in 2004 I watched all the games! Mainly to see Johnny Damon, but it still counts. hehe


Boston Tip of the Day: If you don't follow sports there is a high probability that people will think you're quite odd.

2 comments:

  1. If you have any questions, my mom follows the Patriots religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job guys...I think having a couple of Tigers fans eating BoSox ice cream was just enough to push them over the edge on their epic collapse. The whole city must be depressed today! haha GO TIGERS!!!

    ReplyDelete