Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MBTA

Welcome, aboard. Tonight, I am pleased to be a guest blogger for the Karos. Christiana is the main voice here, and she basically forced me to post about the commuter life.

It's long and hard (that's what she said!). Just kidding, it's not so bad. However, two days in a row I found myself sprinting to make it on the commuter rail. Up stairs to boot (falling twice on the final leg, scrambling for the top). My legs were jello at the top. It's nuts, everyone gets off the subway and just goes mad toward their destination. I can't imagine the pain the others who do not have the fortune of attending regular Crossfit sessions were feeling.

Anyways, long story short, yesterday I missed the train and had to wait 20 minutes for the next one. Today, the train was 6 minutes late, so all my effort was for nothing. Good times.

Boston tip of the day: MBTA (Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority) is called "The T" by the locals and always provides an exciting experience.

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment