Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life

Life hit me today. Out of the blue, all day I kept thinking about my Grandma. How I'll miss her house, her smell, her smile.  And this makes me think of Pop, and his voice and laugh.  Today is tough. I guess all these changes in the last few weeks have caught up with me. I love being out in Boston with Dave exploring, but today I'm just thinking about my home in MI and my family.

The only pic of my grandparents I could easily find on my computer. Hehe, I'm the baldie with the big ears!

Don't you worry! I'll be posting more trips soon, but wanted to let you all know we do miss you (even if we will be out here for only a couple months...)
Also, thanks for the talk mom :) and can't wait to see my family in Chicago in only a couple days!


Boston tip of the day: Rain makes drivers slow here, too! My typical 10 minute drive took over 25 minutes. I feel sorry for those who have a normal commute of an hour and then have to deal with weather/traffic like this... yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.

    You forgot to mention your friends back in MI too. :) We miss you!

    Construction is so out of control right now, my normal 10 minute commute now takes over 25 minutes... it's brutal!

    PS: I feel like a stalker since I'm the one who ever comments on here.

    Have fun in Chicago and good luck Dave!

    ReplyDelete